The Centrifugal Pumps with single centrifugal impeller are suitable for pumping clear cold water and fluids which are not chemically aggressive. They are extremely reliable, simple to use, finding many uses in domestic and civil applications such as distribution of water from medium sized surge tanks, transferring water etc. The shape of the impeller transmits a radial motion to the fluid from the center outwards with minimum hydraulic loss. The blades inside the impeller channel transfer energy to the fluid both in the form of pressure and increased speed. After leaving the impeller the fluid passes to the volute and tapered diffuser which transform into pressure energy.
- High quality extruded aluminum body
- Brass impeller - centrifugal radial flow type
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Ceramic and Graphite Mechanical seal
- Good suction capacities and high delivery rates
Click here to Download pdf